Gamers Office
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gamers Office

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Counter-Strike 1.6 the most popular multiplayer games now?

Go down 
+3
EQu4T!0N
KaTa
nimeni
7 posters
AuthorMessage
nimeni

Number of posts : 9
Localizare : In the midle of the orcs!
Registration date : 2008-01-20

Counter-Strike 1.6 the most popular multiplayer games now? Empty
PostSubject: Counter-Strike 1.6 the most popular multiplayer games now?   Counter-Strike 1.6 the most popular multiplayer games now? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 3:03 pm

Is Counter-Strike 1.6 one of the most popular multiplayer games now?
Back to top Go down
KaTa
KaTa

Number of posts : 23
Localizare : Pitesti
Registration date : 2008-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Counter-Strike 1.6 the most popular multiplayer games now?   Counter-Strike 1.6 the most popular multiplayer games now? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 3:14 pm

I think World of Warcraft is the most popular but CS is too...years have past sice the release and people still play king
Back to top Go down
Vizitato

PostSubject: Re: Counter-Strike 1.6 the most popular multiplayer games now?   Counter-Strike 1.6 the most popular multiplayer games now? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 3:30 pm

Moved to FPS

Quote :
Nope is not even the most popular FPS at this hour.I think UT 2004 beats CS by far.

But Counter Strike is a good game.It's simple and so is more relaxing to play it.
Back to top Go down
EQu4T!0N

Number of posts : 4
Localizare : IN HELL. Nothing special, isn't it?...

PostSubject: Re: Counter-Strike 1.6 the most popular multiplayer games now?   Counter-Strike 1.6 the most popular multiplayer games now? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 4:18 pm

Don't forget that simple and relaxing comes along with addictive ... You will soon find yourself unable to stop playing it, and therefore missing all the other beautifull games...
Back to top Go down
Deathsassasin

Number of posts : 19

PostSubject: Re: Counter-Strike 1.6 the most popular multiplayer games now?   Counter-Strike 1.6 the most popular multiplayer games now? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 4:55 pm

.... i played it for some months but it starts beeing boring after you play it 6 hours a day , you know .....and there is too many people cheating ....
Back to top Go down
Vizitato

PostSubject: Re: Counter-Strike 1.6 the most popular multiplayer games now?   Counter-Strike 1.6 the most popular multiplayer games now? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 5:07 pm

Deathsassasin wrote:
.....and there is too many people cheating ....
That is why I am playing it only with my friends.
Playing online is death
Back to top Go down
Altair
Administrator
Altair

Number of posts : 35

PostSubject: Re: Counter-Strike 1.6 the most popular multiplayer games now?   Counter-Strike 1.6 the most popular multiplayer games now? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 6:15 pm

Rolling Eyes ive never been addicted by this game or any other multiplayer fps, anyway i prefer to play Red Faction instead Fight
Back to top Go down
Sareth
Sareth

Number of posts : 14
Localizare : in Necropolis freeing my father from the Seventh Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Counter-Strike 1.6 the most popular multiplayer games now?   Counter-Strike 1.6 the most popular multiplayer games now? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 10:31 am

i stoped plying that game i only play it ocasioaly.But i hated those fools who were using codes in the game.
Back to top Go down
http://www.worldofgothic.ro
Patrunjelu
Patrunjelu

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Counter-Strike 1.6 the most popular multiplayer games now?   Counter-Strike 1.6 the most popular multiplayer games now? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 7:52 pm

i agree. UT is better than CS. however CS is quite fun and I usually play on my network. when I take a short break, i play CS Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Counter-Strike 1.6 the most popular multiplayer games now?   Counter-Strike 1.6 the most popular multiplayer games now? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gamers Office :: Gamez :: First Person Shooter-
Jump to: