Gamers Office
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gamers Office

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Syberia 1 and 2

Go down 
4 posters

Which game you like more?
Syberia 1
Syberia  1 and 2 Vote_lcap50%Syberia  1 and 2 Vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Syberia 2
Syberia  1 and 2 Vote_lcap50%Syberia  1 and 2 Vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
Sareth
Sareth

Number of posts : 14
Localizare : in Necropolis freeing my father from the Seventh Dragon
Registration date : 2008-01-19

Syberia  1 and 2 Empty
PostSubject: Syberia 1 and 2   Syberia  1 and 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 9:33 am

This games ware relesed in 2002 and 2004.It could spend hours of plying to finsh the game the puzles in the game are very difficult.The Story goes on as lowyer named Kate Walker goes to Valandilene in Pari s to sign a contrat for a toy factory but she is surprised that the owner of the factory Anna Volanberg is dead but there is a heir Hans Volanberg is still alive but mising.Kate meets a robot named Oscar he is a train enginer and agrees to help her to find Hans.Kate must resolve many pusles and meet enemys that will stop her to mit him in the and he finds him at the old people house(sorry didn't know how is saying to Azilul de batrani).Hans dream was to go to Syberia and see the mamoths.Kate agrees to go with him to Syberia.In Syberia 2Kate makes a stop at a station because the train is out of fuel.Hnas is geting sik because he saw i imiture mamoth doll in the train.Kate goes to a monastery hoping to find the cure the priests refuses her but Kate didn't give up.Kate will met old friends as well as old enemys but in the end hey reach Syberia and Hans dream has comes true.
The game is very hard because some puzzles are vey diffilcult to rezolve but there is always a walkthrough.The grafic is good the story like as alike but the sunds are kind of sad.

Last edited by on Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.worldofgothic.ro
Vizitato

Syberia  1 and 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Syberia 1 and 2   Syberia  1 and 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 4:57 pm

I love both game.They are in my top 10.

I played and finished the first one.At the second one I got stuck at the candles from the monastery.

What do you say about a poll?
Which Syberia is better?
Syberia 1
Syberia 2
Back to top Go down
nimeni

Number of posts : 9
Localizare : In the midle of the orcs!
Registration date : 2008-01-20

Syberia  1 and 2 Empty
PostSubject: Syberia 1 and 2   Syberia  1 and 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 5:24 pm

i like Syberia 1 is cool but i don't now how is Syberia 2.
Back to top Go down
Vizitato

Syberia  1 and 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Syberia 1 and 2   Syberia  1 and 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 7:24 pm

nimeni wrote:
i like Syberia 1 is cool but i don't now how is Syberia 2.

Both are equal.They are both genius creations of Benoit Sokal
Back to top Go down
Altair
Administrator
Altair

Number of posts : 35

Syberia  1 and 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Syberia 1 and 2   Syberia  1 and 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 7:41 pm

Well i got Syberia 2 from Level but the second CD is broken Crying or Very sad ...
Back to top Go down
Sareth
Sareth

Number of posts : 14
Localizare : in Necropolis freeing my father from the Seventh Dragon

Syberia  1 and 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Syberia 1 and 2   Syberia  1 and 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 8:07 pm

added a poll
@Altair some fool broke my Syberia 1 and i got later fro, you know where for free.
Back to top Go down
http://www.worldofgothic.ro
KaTa
KaTa

Number of posts : 23
Localizare : Pitesti

Syberia  1 and 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Syberia 1 and 2   Syberia  1 and 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 9:40 pm

I didn't play them but i heard they are good games..... Paladin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Syberia  1 and 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Syberia 1 and 2   Syberia  1 and 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Syberia 1 and 2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gamers Office :: Gamez :: Adventure games-
Jump to: