Gamers Office
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gamers Office

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Assassin's Creed

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Altair
Administrator
Altair

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-01-19

Assassin's Creed Empty
PostSubject: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 11:24 pm

Assassin'sCreed is a third-person stealth game in which the player assumes the role of Altair Ibn La-Ahad (Arabic, "Flying Eagle"). The primary goal of the game is to complete nine assassinations. The game takes place primarily in a kingdom consisting of four main cities: Jerusalem, Acre, Damascus and Masyaf, the assassins' stronghold.

Crying or Very sad I didn't get the chance to play yet but i think this is a great game.

I am waiting your opinions about this but first please watch thisvideo tongue .
Back to top Go down
Vizitato

Assassin's Creed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 4:26 pm

This is one of the three games which made me decide to store money in order to buy and xbox 360.
It's spectacular.It's like a movie.
Back to top Go down
Altair
Administrator
Altair

Assassin's Creed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 3:14 pm

Surprised Assassin's Creed minimum requirements from YouGamers:

Supported OS: Windows XP / Vista (only)
Processor: Dual core processor 2.6 GHz Intel Pentium D or AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+ (Intel Core 2 Duo 2.2 GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 4400+ or better recommended)
RAM: 2 GB (3 GB recommended)
Video Card: 256 MB DirectX 10.0–compliant video card or DirectX 9.0–compliant card with Shader Model 3.0 or higher (512 MB video card recommended) (see supported list)*
Sound Card: DirectX 9.0 or 10.0 compliant sound card (5.1 sound card recommended)
DirectX Version: DirectX 10.0 libraries (included on disc)
DVD-ROM: DVD-ROM dual-layer drive
Hard Drive Space: 12 GB
Peripherals Supported: Keyboard, mouse, optional controller (Xbox 360 Controller for Windows recommended)
*Supported Video Cards at Time of Release:
ATI RADEON X1300-1950 / HD 2000 / 3000 series
NVIDIA GeForce 6600-6800 / 7 / 8 / 9 series

Crying or Very sad speechless Crying or Very sad

Any more comments about the requirements ? scratch
Back to top Go down
Patrunjelu
Patrunjelu

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-01-30

Assassin's Creed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 7:55 pm

the RAM req. are BULLSHIT. it will work on a 1024 RAM PC too :\ . the rest is ok i guess Smile
Back to top Go down
Altair
Administrator
Altair

Assassin's Creed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 7:58 pm

The RAM are so because of Vista i think. And as you know there are lots of npc-s in game so you need cpu and ram Neutral .
Back to top Go down
Patrunjelu
Patrunjelu

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-01-30

Assassin's Creed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 10:22 pm

true. if the sys. reqs are for Vista they are right. For example, Oblivion needs minimum 1 gb RAM for vista, instead of 512 RAM (for XP)
Back to top Go down
Vizitato

Assassin's Creed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 3:17 pm

I think I will buy an Xbox 360 since this game is one of my most wanted and and a PC for that will cost like bilions Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Assassin's Creed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assassin's Creed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gamers Office :: Gamez :: Action Games-
Jump to: